Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Well...

I am sure the two people who read this have really missed my poetic posts. LOL!
I am glad it is Tuesday, but I will be even happier when it is Friday.
Small Town Girls retreat is this Saturday and I am so excited!!! I haven't checked the sign up list yet, but I do know that I had at least 6 signed up for my card class. YAY! These cards make such a great gift for someone who is hard to buy for. I made sets (different designs of course) last year for my grandmothers and they loved them. I even received thank you cards from them using the cards I had made. Kinda cool...
So anyway, if you haven't signed up yet, be sure to go in to Stamps & Scrapbooks or call Rona and SIGN UP! We will have a blast, and if you know me, then you know we will be laughing and goofing off A LOT! Don't forget to sign up for extra kits.
Holla!!!

1 comment:

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

yep, your right...I was wondering what had happened to you! Angelia