Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Never in my life, have I felt so unprepared for a holiday. I have not put up any of my Halloween decorations at home nor have I bought any candy for the kids tonight. So FYI, if you are going to be trick or treating on Greensferry, don't come by my house. :) I do not have anything to give you...sorry. Unfortunately, some people go up to houses even when the porch light is OFF.
No porch light = no candy...Get it?
I am looking forward to an evening of scary TV and pumpkin gooey butter cake with french vanilla cool whip on top. I might even try to get some scrapbooking done. I am still working on Christmas gifts and the more I get done, then less I have to do Friday night. That means I will have time to do stuff for me! *i have my selfish moments* :)

2 comments:

Cynde said...

soooooo, did ya get egged? lol!

*Scrapper-Gone-Wild* said...

Hey girl! I was unprepared too, so don't feel like the Lone Ranger on that 1! I went & got candy for Ashtyn's class party goodie bags the other day & spent about $60.00 (Ouch!) & that was @ Dollar
Tree! (good goodie bags though, wish I was a kid in the class!!!)oh well, I get all of the extras! Hey, I LOVE the photos you took! They are great! Maybe you & cynde can do Ashtyn's engagement pics.....might be sooner that we think, her boyfriend has talked to her 3 days this week. (we were starting to think he was a mime, but I think he was just shy!) KIDS! talk 2 ya soon! Angelia